This boy continues to crack me up! He is 5 years old and has a serious sense of style... not one I always agree with, but his own sense of style none-the-less.
His older brother still lets me pick out his clothes and really doesn't care what he wears or what he looks like... as long as it is warm enough and not itchy!
Evan has gone through many phases or should I say trends in his clothing. For a while there he ONLY wore pajamas... all the time! I let him, I figured he could only get away with that for so long and he did have some real cool pjs. Oh, then there were the infamous pumpkin pants! I bought some black leggings (yes, I think they were girl's pants) from a second hand store... they were covered in little pumpkins and I knew Evan would love them. I had no idea he would wear them year round! Yup, that was my son you saw in the tie-dyed shirt and the pumpkin leggings, looking like Mikhail Barishnikov, you know like a man in tights.
Recently he has become very opinionated with his hairstyle. He wants a mohawk or a spike or just lay it down flat kind of style. He LOVES to use my blow dryer and style his hair... it is so cute!
Yesterday morning, after his shower, he told me that he wanted to look like Luke, from the Drake and Josh Christmas episode. I had no idea what this character looked like and didn't really understand when Evan said he wanted three spikes, so I googled him. I foung the character, whose real name is Devon and showed Evan this picture of him. "Yup, that is what I want to look like!" We used the picture found here and gave Evan the look... http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1299548416/nm1984458
I thought it was so funny that later in the day he was willing to give up riding his dirt bike because he didn't want his helmet to mess up his hair. Then he was thankful when the misty weather took care of the problem for him. He is so handsome!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They could be twins, haha! Great pics -- the hairdryer looks huge!
Post a Comment