Evidently, my husband grew up riding small motorcycle/dirt bike thingys. When I was a little girl I had a bicycle but I went to dance class and with an lawyer for a father I was strictly forbidden to ride a motorcycle of any sort.
After Travis' joy ride a few months ago I have heard about nothing but dirt bikes. So after even more talk and an argument or two we became the proud (?) owners of a Yamaha WR450. Travis was, and still is, thrilled!
After a few more weeks, Travis began talking about getting a bike for the boys. I wasn't too sure how I felt about this but after we got one, after seeing him teach them (very well, might I add) how to ride it, and after seeing their faces after the riding... priceless.
Yes, we do need to get more gear... they are only wearing their bike helmets for now, but they aren't going too fast. And yes, I did threaten them that if I ever even see them sitting on one of these without a helmet, they will never be able to ride it again. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment