Saturday, November 8, 2008

What do we do?... We swim, swim, swim!

So today I was supposed to meet with the family that was assigned to me through nursing school. I have met with them several times in the past and our visits are always on Saturday at 11:00a.m. I always call the night before just as a courtesy and reminder. When I called last night I got the machine, so I left a message asking that they would call me back. No call. I called again this morning in a bit of a panic, because today's visit (of all days) was the one that my teacher would be accompanying me on. I got the machine, left a message, called again, left a message. No call back. At that point in time I had to call my teacher and tell her not to come. I hope the family is ok, I hope I didn't do something to offend them, and I hope my teacher doesn't think I am an absolute moron. So, in keeping with my motto, I thought this video would be appropriate for today.

1 comment:

Andrea McKay said...

"Hey Mr. Grumpy Gills" is my favorite!! I love how she sings that to him even as she pulls him below. Dory is one more reason to love Ellen DeGeneres!