Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mama needs a new pair of shoes...


I was eyeing a pair of shoes -Keen's calistoga maryjanes- that are rather expensive... $90. I went to a store, tried them on, left empty handed, and then scoured the internet to find them cheaper... all with no luck. Until, the other day I searched for Keens on craigslist and what do you know but someone in Seattle was selling the exact shoes in my size! She was so nice to ship them to me and was so patient to wait for my check to come in the mail.


I was having a not-so-good day today, but look what just came in the mail. They look and feel brand new and only cost me $45. I heart craigslist!!!! I think they look adorable with my striped socks. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

click your heels 3 times and say, there is no place like home.......